The disclaimer for Excor Media (https://excoinlab.com) (hereinafter referred to as “this site”) is as follows.
- Unauthorized reproduction prohibited
It is prohibited to reproduce copyrighted works such as texts, images and videos existing on this site without permission. We will take legal action for anything beyond the scope of quoting. Before reproducing, please contact us through the Contact Form.
- About the accuracy of the information on this site
We strive to post the most accurate information on this site. However, there are still times of misinformation or the information becomes outdated. This site does not necessarily guarantee accuracy. We also do not guarantee legality or safety of the information.
- Regarding liability for damages
Please note that we are not responsible for any damages caused by the contents posted on this site.
Additionally, if you move from this site to another site by a link or banner, we will not be responsible for the information, services, etc. provided on the destination site.
We will not be liable for any damages caused to the user due to force majeure such as maintenance of this site, fire, power outages, other natural disasters, viruses or interference with third parties.
- About copyrights and portrait rights of images posted on this site
The copyrights and portrait rights of the images on this site belong to their respective owners. If there is a problem with the content of the article or the published image, etc., may the right holder contact us directly through the Contact Form.
- About comments
Comments including the contents listed in the following items may be deleted without approval at the discretion of the site administrator.
- Those who slander or slander specific natural persons or corporations
- Containing extremely obscene content
- Items related to transactions of prohibited items, requests for acts that do harm to others, items prohibited by law such as requests for actions and mediations
- Others that are against public order and morals, or that are deemed not to be approved by the administrator